We help senior executives develop the necessary skills to lead in today’s complex and challenging business environment.
Our approach to executive coaching is to be your confidential partner and sounding board. Our process begins with an individual assessment and 360-feedback from management, peers, and direct reports. These results, combined with our professional knowledge and experience, inform and guide the direction of a tailored development plan with goals, action items, and benchmarks to measure success.
Examples of executive coaching objectives include:
- Sharpening communication
- Optimizing executive presence
- Enhancing strategic thinking
- Developing high-performing teams
- Leading a team through organization change
- Increasing self-awareness and its impact on others
- Dealing with conflict
- Managing time effectively
- Working with executives transitioning to the next level of leadership
Kevin’s ability to connect with leaders and build on their strengths makes him the ideal partner for executives looking to become more impactful leaders.
Regina, SVP/Digital Operations and Business Development